FOR SYSTEMATIC WATER TREATMENT.
In flocculation impurities in water are coagulated in order to then remove these more easily. This occurs through the use of the corresponding chemicals, flocculation substances or those that initiate flocculation. Flocculation is used for water treatment and sewage technology.
OVERVIEW OF CHEMICALS USED.
- Ferric (II) Chloride Solution
- Ferric (III) Chloride Sulphate Solution
- Polyaluminium Chloride Solution
Chemicals in granular or powder form:
- Ferric Salt
- Aluminium Sulphate
OVERVIEW OF APLLICABLE PRODUCTS.
Products for storing and dosing chemicals:
- Solution and dosing systems for polyelectrolytes
- Complete storage and dosing systems
- FKM piston diaphragm metering pumps
- Thermoplastic process and storage tanks
- Mother tanks
Plants for treatment, dissolving and dosing:
- CONTINUFLOC polyelectrolyte preparation system
- POLYMAT polyelectrolyte preparation system
- DILUSTOCK polyelectrolyte preparation system
- PKF preparation system for liquid polyelectrolyte
- PREPADOS preparation system for powder and granulate
- SOLVIMAT preparation system for powder and granulate
- SOLEMAT Solution systems for salts
- AIRLIFT pneumatic conveyor
- VTD dry product dosing system